1. First introduce the door lock level for everyone. The door lock level in the picture is gradually increasing. China Consumer Electronics issued a consumer warning saying that the anti-theft door A-level lock can be opened in tens of seconds or even a few seconds, so before buying a door lock it is best to choose B and C door locks. After the ozone survey, it can be found that many of the residential areas are still practical with Class A door locks, which poses a great security risk.
2. When a thief enters a house to steal something, he often does not break the door but opens the door by opening the lock, thereby realizing theft. According to my country's national standards on lock cylinders, it takes more than one minute to open the A-level door lock before it is considered qualified. It takes more than five minutes for the level of B-level lock to be qualified. The C-level door lock level takes more than ten minutes. The safety of the door lock mainly depends on the lock cylinder, so the lock cylinder is very important when choosing the level of the door lock.
1. Padlocks: divided into copper padlocks, iron padlocks and password padlocks. The main specifications are 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 75mm.
2. Drawer locks: divided into copper drawer locks, copper drawer locks, aluminum core drawer locks and left and right cabinet door locks. The main specifications are φ22.5mm and 16mm.
3. Pinball door locks: divided into single-insurance door locks, double-insurance door locks, triple-insurance door locks and multi-insurance door locks. The main brands are "Niutou" and "Shuanggou", "horse brand", and "Shuanggou" made in Shanghai. Good harvest".
4. Mortise door locks: also called anti-theft door locks. They are divided into steel door mortise door locks and wooden door mortise door locks. Among them, steel door mortise door locks are mainly two brands: "Shenshi" and "Horse".
5. Ball type door locks: divided into copper type ball type door locks and three-tube type ball type door locks, as well as private room locks.
6. Color locks: divided into glass door locks, mortise locks, button locks, electrical box switch locks and chain locks, cam locks, etc.
7. Electric control lock: magnetic card lock, IC card lock, password lock.
8. Handle the lock.
9. Ship locks, car locks, used to be "horse brand".
Advantages and disadvantages of a few types of door locks：
1. Three lever handle lock
The three-bar handle lock is a very common door lock. The main materials of the three-bar handle lock are iron, zinc alloy, copper, and stainless steel. The interior of the three-bar handle lock is mainly made of iron, while the lock core position is made of copper, the outer shell is made of stainless steel, and the lock position is made of zinc alloy material. This three-bar type handle lock has low cost, simple manufacturing process, and is widely used.
2. Spherical door lock
Spherical door locks are also widely used. The main materials of spherical door locks are copper, iron, and stainless steel. The interior of the spherical door lock is made of iron, and the position of the lock core is copper, while the outer shell of the spherical door lock is mostly made of stainless steel. The manufacturing process of the spherical door lock is simpler and the cost is also very low. Of course, the safety performance of the spherical door lock is also very poor.
3. Glass door lock
Glass door lock is mainly a kind of door lock installed on the glass door, and the manufacturing process of the glass door lock will be higher. The main material of the glass door lock is stainless steel, zinc alloy or high-strength steel. In addition, the surface of the glass door lock has been mirrored and brushed, which has a good sense of fashion and beautiful appearance. Glass door locks are also widely used, and most have businesses and stores. The use of glass door locks does not require openings on the glass, which ensures the integrity of the glass. In addition, the safety performance is relatively high.
4. Mortise handle lock
The mortise handle lock is divided into two types: conjoined lock and split lock. The mortise handle lock is made of various materials, generally stainless steel, zinc alloy and copper. The safety performance of the mortise handle lock is relatively good, and it is mostly used for room doors or entrance doors. This kind of mortise handle lock is also widely used.
5. Electronic code lock
Electronic code lock is a new type of lock. It needs to input a code to control the work of the chip and circuit, thereby controlling the opening and closing of the electronic code lock. The electronic code lock belongs to one of the electronic products. There are also many types of electronic code locks. There are electronic code locks with simple circuits and chip-based products with higher cost performance. Electronic code locks are also widely used nowadays. The locks of electronic code locks are mainly realized by programming with the chip as the core.
There are many types of door locks, which can be selected according to different places and different forms of use.